Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Book Tuesday

I have been wanting to find this book for awhile and I got it at the library. YAY!
It's called Living out Loud - Activities to fuel a creative life by Keri Smith.





I have been reading her blog for a while and she is in Morocco right now! How cool is that? I want to go there.

Anyways...

The book

She gives lots of ideas for coming up with MORE ideas if you are stuck or need to get more creative and add some LIFE to your life. She illustrates it all through with her quirky style and it is a quick read but still some nice ideas to get GOING.





The ideas? I dont wanna give it away, but a nice read for anyone interested in creativity.

She now has a new book out and I would have to BUY it cause it is called Wreck this Journal. She gives all kinds of prompts for each page and you have to do something to each page. Sounds cool. I havent seen it up here yet tho.

Well, Sarah is done school in 2 days and then 2 exams and then done for this year! I got the next LOST dvd tonight - so guess what we are gonna do?

I think I am gonna try and make some turpentine paper now too, I'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments: