Monday, June 11, 2007

Art Journal

I am in a swap right now that I have to start a Journal of mine and send it to someone who works in it and then sends it to someone else and then back to me! I am mailing it tomorrow, so I thought I would show the start of it and what I did.



It was an old recipe book holder that has envelopes for each kind of recipes. I altered the cover and the pages and am keeping the envelopes to use to put other things into. The cover has follow your heart and a wire shaped like a heart I attached there.


Here are my pages:





This page has a pull out tag on it that says " Happiness is like a butterfly.... the more you chase it, the more it will elude you."





This is the inside of that page showing the inside of the envelope.




I am also getting their books to add to too, so I will show that progress!

No comments: