Friday, January 22, 2010

Mail me Art 2


I sent another piece of mailart for mail me art 2. In England and the last session was made into a book. Great illustrators and designers.

This is in progress - after I painted the front of an envelope black and then drew on the design, filling it in with white marker and pen.


Finished and ready to send! I love the loons up there too showing a piece of Canada too. To see more awesome work, go here.


That was yesterday, and today I am working on my fatbook pages for a swap.eek. 53 pages!

And I am NOT the type to like doing things over and over. Stick a needle in my eye. geesh.

I can't wait to get the finished book back though, and then it will all be worth it.

I'll update when I get done. I want to send all these pages on Monday, so I better get busy!

Have a good weekend.

3 comments:

Kim Mailhot said...

Love the black envelope !

53 pages in one weekend ! You are ambitious, Girl !
Good luck and I hope you enjoy the process too !
Now get to work...

joanna said...

Cheryl,
love the envelope! Black would have been my choise too!

Shelley Malone said...

The envelope is gorgeous!! I haven't visited in a while but I see you've been keeping very busy. Nice work!