Thursday, November 6, 2008

Woohoo!

I just got home late last night... down at Mom's for the night - watching Sarah in a huge play in a major city. Awesome!

We got back to moms at 1030 and I turned on the TV right away. We are EST and Obama was winning but it was not called yet.
At 11:04 results came in and YES! over 300 seats. What a night.

I stayed up till 1230 watching the speech. Well worth it.

I've heard since then that people in the streets up here! Toronto and Vancouver and people crying and hopeful.

What a difference a day makes.



I wanted to have some pictures - these are some ATC's I did for a swap. I havent got mine back yet. The theme was nature.





Congratulations all my US neighbours and friends. Can't wait to see what comes next.

1 comment:

m i c h e l l e said...

Hi Cheryl...yes. We are very hopeful here in the states. Thank you. It's so amazing that the whole WORLD is hopeful for us too. :-)