Friday, April 27, 2007

Just a quick note...



Quickly, I am on my way shortly down to my moms and as usual I am stopping along the way - big surprise! - to shop at some stores I frequent. Yesterday was shot getting my car fixed and Wed I went to an auction sale. Sarah was like " Did you get MORE stuff?"

Of course!!

The car was full and at the end of the sale at 9:30PM(!!) He was making job lots of whole tables for 5 bucks!! Too bad I didnt have a truck ( how many times do I say that?!!) but I got some good deals. It is spread out all over my living room floor and looks like it exploded in here. On wed I also had time to hit the antique market and the thrift stores and got some good things there too!! I will post pics next week.

Gotta go, have a good weekend!

Cheryl

PS - This pic is a vintage lace collar I have listed on ebay right now.

No comments: