Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New journal book


The weather here has been amazing - high 20's!!! LOVE it - so I have been outside as much as possible.

I went down to visit my Mom and clean out some stuff and I had an AHA moment when I was moving some old records. I took all the records out of the book and look what it is....




Won't this be perfect for a journal altered book? Each section is an envelope and heavy brown paper. I can just cover up the holes with other paper and I am good to go!


This is on the inside of the front cover and very cool too. Could be great for a round robin and a sign in page! See - it has ARTIST already there.

This project is goin to the back burner of many other things I have to do around here, but I thought I would share.

4 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

That is very cool!! It will make a great RR book!

Kim Mailhot said...

Very very cool idea !

Christine Adams said...

That is a great find! Maybe you can incorporate some of that lace?

mary said...

Great idea! I love this kind of thinking. Body + Soul magazine has a request for the best recycled household item - send this in?! mary c.