Monday, September 28, 2009

Link Love - Squam style


Last post on Squam!


I wanted to put some links to some great new places and people I have met and also old friends.

This is my artwork from Judys class. Encaustic and layers...


LOve the wax! Notice it in the lace?


Transfers in wax - easy! Love it too!



This was one of the changed photos in EB's Class.

I showed Sarah's class last post.


I met up again with Jacqueline, listened to wonderful Jonatha again and got to know Gretchen better. Mary was a joy (get a blog Mary!!) and her husbands banana bread was delicious! Chocolate and bananas? yeehaw!  Listening to Jenny Doh was a highlight.



And tons of new friends! Stoked that I got to meet up with fellow ON Stephanie at the vender show,  Gretchens friend Carol, and her other peeps we visited one night - Mary Beth Shaw, Peg, Kelly, Sue and Mary. Michelle stopped in too and Kristie was tons of fun and a fellow Can.! 


Classmates Brittany, Jenna, Kim, Stacy, Angel, Stefanie, Gail and cabin mates Lyle and Toni.




Now I have TONS of blog stalking...er catching up to do. Can't wait to get to know more of all you!

Also a shout out to a couple that don't have blogs BOO. Catrina! You made me laugh so much and keep playin girl! And Elizabeth from Toronto. Glad to meet you and I hope to see you again - wishing you all the best.


Whew! That's a lotta links. 


Check out all these great artists. 


YES. 


We are artists.

2 comments:

elizn said...

yes--to the artists!

It was wonderful to meet you!
thanks for sharing your photos and links:)

angel said...

So glad we "touched shoulders" in that space! I wish I'd had more time to visit with you and witness your art....it is amazing!!
blessings..