Thursday, May 7, 2009

What I've been up to...







Yeah, Lotsa fun! When I got back from artfest, I wanted to get a spot made to actually PRODUCE art. So I had to figure out a plan for this room and once I did that, I got to work! This was from a couple weeks ago, and I am just now getting everything in its place! I was away for a bit last week and weekend and we have been doing yard work since there haven't been any bugs!! Love it. So now outside is getting better and the bugs are coming. :( So now I can get to work in here!

I will have some before and after pics soon. The biggest thing I did is put my table right in the middle of the room instead of against the wall. It used to just be covered in crap! So now I hope to keep it clear and have a place to work! And YAY I actually did some last night. I am working on some cards and I have made up a schedule since I find it hard to get away from this computer. agh! Hopefully this schedule and some kind of deadlines will help me get some stuff done. I have to be on the computer for ebay and etsy but I am trying to make certain times and days for that.

So I don't leave you with all these nasty pics, I added two below...







These are the tulip fields in Holland from the air this spring.. isn't that amazing?

No comments: