Friday, September 7, 2007

Etsy Update

Just a short one today... I got my organizing stuff yesterday via UPS and I'm rarin to go! I got a 5 drawer wheely thing and a cupboard. So hopefully I can get some stuff in them and clear out some of this mess! YES - and then create. Cool!

The last couple days have been hot! Not like sept at all. It's supposed to cool down next week, but I think some time in the hammock might be in order after I work today - what doya think?

I managed to post some more items to ETSY last night after it being so slowwwwww that I was gonna punch something! It is so frustrating! Anyways, I waited.... and around 8pm it started working. Here are some shots.






Some buttons and old bingo chips.

Gotta go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh! You have the greatest stuff!

Beth Leintz said...

Yummy colors- love those bingo markers!