Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day!

Some images of the day....






For Sarah - she's not big on chocolate - Huh?!


I am...



Gonna make these cookies now.




And a great package just in time for the day - all my charms!! They are all so cool, like 45 little presents.


And since I haven't posted a snow picture in a while...And I'm getting jealous of seeing FLOWER pictures in FEBRUARY.

Welcome to my February, oh and March and maybe April...


This was this morning out the back window and all those little white things were little sparkle snowflakes lazily coming down in the sunshine.


Happy V-Day everyone!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Hi Cheryl - Did you ever get the 25 Beautiful Homes I sent from the UK? Just wondering as I hate when things sent afar don't get where they are going.